NOTE: To report unsterilised dogs in your area or request Animal Birth Control please call Corporation of Chennai at 1913
Blue Cross Of India
Velachery Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
Phone: +91-44-46274999 / +91-44-71819575
1 Eldams Road, Chennai - 600 018
Tel : 91 - 44 - 22354959 / 22300666 (DO NOT CALL THESE NUMBERS FOR RESCUE REQUESTS)
Fax: +91 44 2250 1801
Click to Call us on your phone:
Important- Please Note:
The emails are not monitored 24x7 so all emergencies must please be reported on the phone. For non-emergencies and general enquiries, please send us an email
- We need your help to spot the animal when we arrive at your location to rescue the animal. Kindly be available to guide us to identify the animal.
- For rescues and emergencies, please call our helpline number given above to save time.
- We have three lines and two operators taking over 300 - 350 calls a day. Each call duration may vary between 3 to 15 minutes. If agents are busy with other emergencies you may be in queue. Please bear with us.
- Always NOTE DOWN THE COMPLAINT NUMBER provided by BCI staff and quote the same in all communications - both written and verbal.
- Emails are meant for general queries relating to volunteering, animal welfare or other issues that are not urgent in nature.
- However, do email us (using the form below) if the rescue call has not been responded to or if there is a delay, so we can follow up and revert to you.
- While doing so, please type 'URGENT' in the subject line and ensure that you send us your contact phone number as well".