Support Blue Cross of India and Animals:
Connect with us
1. Sign up for our email alerts to get involved in helping the animals.
2. Visit our pages on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other online networks.
3. Add our video and pictures to your website, blog, or social networking page and link to our website.
Be an advocate of Blue Cross of India and spread the word
4. Write letters to the editor on our issues.
5. Ask local radio and television stations to air Blue Cross of India service announcements like Adoption Camp, Rescue, etc.,
6. Post flyers and spread the word Adoption, Rescue Services, Ambulance Services and ABC program.
7. Distribute Blue Cross of India literature at events and stores.
8. Encourage radio and television talk shows to discuss animal issues addressed by Blue Cross of India.
9. Sponsor a “Support Blue Cross of India” billboard in your community.
10. Organise a World Spay Day event in your community along with Blue Cross of India.
11. Arrange Animal Health camps in your community in partnership with Blue Cross of India.
12. Work to get your local universities or your child's schools to partner with Blue Cross of India on Animal Right awareness.
13. Book and sponsor Blue Cross of India staff for lectures at schools and universities—contact us if you're interested.
14. Sponsor a Pet Health Camp at schools.
Raise funds for our work
15. See how you can raise funds for animals at Blue Cross of India.
16. Make a personal annual gift to Blue Cross of India or sign up for an automatic monthly pledge on your credit card.
17. Make a memorial gift in honour of a friend or animal companion or give gift memberships to friends or family members.
18. Host a Corporate Executive department meeting, and have a Blue Cross of India executive or subject expert speak at the event.
19. Ensure Blue Cross of India is eligible for giving programs at your workplace and explore matching gifts from your employer.
20. Donate your used vehicle to benefit Blue Cross of India.
21. Include Blue Cross of India as a beneficiary in your will.
What you can do on your own
22. Help animals in your everyday life
23. Purchase cruelty-free cosmetics and household products.
24. Give up meat from your diet.
25. Adopt a pet from Blue Cross of India shelter.
26. Support compassion in fashion.
27. Turn your outdoor space into a backyard sanctuary and find humane ways to deal with the animal problem.
28. Prepare a disaster kit for your animals.
Get involved in your community
29. Create awareness and help Neuter and Spay pets in your community
30. Participate in Animal Rescue Team training and sign up to help animals in crisis.