Club / Group / Corporate Volunteering
Thank you for your interest in bringing your organisation to Blue Cross of India!
Corporate, school, team, church/mosque/temple, clubs or other groups are welcome to schedule a day of volunteering on a project or task. One-day volunteer groups are not permitted to work directly with the animals because of the extensive training required.
Some examples of projects could include
- Helping with small building projects
- Clearing pathways or trails
- Assembling Mailings
- Sorting donations
- Tidying premises and workplace
- Washing Ambulances
Since working with the animals directly requires orientation and training, these projects do not include hands-on contact with our animals, but they are all very important to us and the work that we do! If you are interested in working directly with our animals, please consider applying for a volunteer position.
If your group is interested in helping to form a work party
- Your group should consist of at least five people.
- Any children in the group should be at least 8 years old. Children 8 to 18 should plan on attending with a parent or guardian.
- Please commit to volunteering at least four hours to make it worth the time and effort it takes to coordinate a group activity.
- Please make arrangements at least four weeks in advance of the date you are requesting. Keep in mind that not all dates will be available and projects may be seasonal.
If you are interested in group volunteering please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org