Blue Cross Of India
Shelter & Hospital:
Velachery Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
Phone: 044 2230 0655
1 Eldams Road, Chennai - 600 018
Tel : 91 - 44 - 22354959 / 22300666
Fax: +91 44 2250 1801
Click to Call us on your phone:
Important- Please Note:
The emails are not monitored 24x7 so all emergencies must please be reported on the phone. For non-emergencies and general enquiries, please send us an email
Please call and let us know the address and exact location of where the animal is present.
- We need your help to spot the animal when we arrive at your location to rescue the animal. Kindly be available to guide us to identify the animal.
- For rescues and emergencies, please call our helpline number given above to save time.
- We have three lines and two operators taking over 150 calls a day. Each call duration may vary between 3 to 15 minutes. If you hear an engaged tone or delay in picking please try again. It means operators are on the other line. IT DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE NOT WILLING TO ATTEND THE CALL.
- Always NOTE DOWN THE COMPLAINT NUMBER provided by BCI staff and quote the same in all communications - both written and verbal.
- Emails are meant for general queries relating to volunteering, animal welfare or other issues that are not urgent in nature.
- However, do email us (using the form below) if the rescue call has not been responded to or if there is a delay, so we can follow up and revert to you.
- While doing so, please type 'URGENT' in the subject line and ensure that you send us your contact phone number as well".